Por um acaso este é um dos seus favorite dishes?
Na última sexta-feira, 16/10/2015, nossos alunos made their hands dirty and deliciaram esse prato tão prestigiado! Você pode conferir agora uma receita especial com molho fresquinho de tomate, yummi!
Special Gnocchi Recipe
Ingredients: 2,5kg potato, 500g parmesan, 500g plain flour, ½ table spoon of salt
Fresh tomato sauce: tomatoes, onions, and garlic
Fresh tomato sauce
- Cut the tomatoes in cubes
- Peel and chop the 2 onions
- Peel and chop 6 cloves of garlic
- Fry the garlic and onions in oil until they get brown
- Add the tomatoes cubes. Leave it to cook for a few minutes
- Boil the whole potatoes with salt until they are tender and still firm. Take them out of the pot and let them cool to be handled.
- Peel the potatoes and put them in a bowl.
- Grate the parmesan
- Smash with a fork or a potato masher.
- Add the parmesan.
- Mix it with a fork.
- Add the flour and knead with your hands until the dough forms a ball.
- Make smaller balls from the dough (size of a tennis ball)
- Shape the smaller balls into snakes on a flat surface
- Cut the snakes in small pieces, around 6 centimetres long.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Drop small portions of gnocchi in batches.
- Wait until the pieces rise to the surface. Use a skimmer to take them out of the water and place them in a serving bowl.
- Serve with tomato sauce and some fresh leaves of basil on top.